Saturday, March 17, 2012

MAC Foundation, Fix Plus, & Brush Cleanser

I was in need of a liquid foundation, after giving up on trying to find the perfect shade for myself at the drugstores.The makeup artist was really nice, and applied it on my skin. I could really tell how nicely the foundation looked, evening out my skin, and covered my blemishes. It also felt very light weight, and she also advised me to not apply too much.I'm in the color NW 20



The consistancy is a bit thicker, so blending is key!
The next thing I purchased in addition to my foundation routine is the Fix +

And last of all, a brush cleanser for my Mac brushes. They're good for spot cleaning and once a week I'll deep clean with baby shampoo.

Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation $27, Fix + $20, Brush Cleanser $13. Avaliable at MAC cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment